PEDS: Panic Exit Deadlock System 361
Designed To Surpass The Most Stringent FEMA Testing Criteria & Protect Life & Property Under Extreme Weather Conditions
Securitech’s multi-point automatic deadbolt locks and exit devices project spun stainless steel deadbolts into the frame each time the door closes.
- UL listed for safety and use on fire rated doors, (up to 4′ x 8′ single or pairs).
- Surpasses both FEMA 320 (residential shelters) and FEMA 361 (community shelters) testing requirements.
- Interior lever or panic bar always allows free egress
- Available in 3 exterior lever functions: Passage, Classroom or Storeroom. Electric release also available. GG or UG styles.
- Exterior Lever handle has slip clutch break-away feature for maximum vandal resistance.
- Miami, Dade NOA
FEMA 361 REQUIREMENTS P*E*D*S 361 is a compliment and must be used on an approved 361 door.
TESTED & APPROVED MODEL
#84C45-G1-SBD-630/676 Panic Exit Deadlock System With Surface-Bolt Option & Stainless Steel Channels
4-Point Locking Exterior Lever Release UG Style Trim Interior Stainless Steel Exterior Powder Coated Black Finish