PEDS: Panic Exit Deadlock System 361Tested To FEMA Standards For Extreme Weather/Windsotrm Shelters
Designed To Surpass The Most Stringent FEMA Testing Criteria & Protect Life & Property Under Extreme Weather Conditions
Securitech’s multi-point automatic deadbolt locks and exit devices project spun stainless steel deadbolts into the frame each time the door closes.
- UL listed for safety and use on fire rated doors, (up to 4′ x 8′ single or pairs).
- Surpasses both FEMA 320 (residential shelters) and FEMA 361 (community shelters) testing requirements.
- Interior lever or panic bar always allows free egress
- Available in 3 exterior lever functions: Passage, Classroom or Storeroom. Electric release also available. GG or UG styles.
- Exterior Lever handle has slip clutch break-away feature for maximum vandal resistance.
- Miami, Dade NOA
Main Entrance Doors
FEMA 361 REQUIREMENTS
P*E*D*S 361 is a compliment and must be used on an approved 361 door.
TESTED & APPROVED MODEL
Panic Exit Deadlock System
With Surface-Bolt Option & Stainless Steel Channels
Exterior Lever Release
UG Style Trim
Interior Stainless Steel
Exterior Powder Coated Black Finish
Products You May Be Interested In:
Multi-point lock solutions for special locking needs such as windstorm shelters and safe rooms.
4340-SS320-105 is a multiple-point lock installed in unison with a traditional latch entry lock (knob or lever type – by others). The latchlock and multi-point lock work independently, but are installed with a common interior underplate.