- Full Function Multi-Point Locking Mortise Lock & Exit Device
- Latch lock by day, multi-point protection at night
- Aesthetically pleasing with the vertical bolts concealed within the door
- Superior protection against break-ins in a single device
- 5” long, 5/8” diameter stainless steel vertical deadbolts with 1” projection
- One action locks or unlocks all the deadbolts simultaneously
- Meets ADA and local code requirements for single motion exiting
- Lock body fits into standard ANSI mortise lock preparation
- Accepts 1 1/4” length mortise cylinder (standard and high-security)
- Wide variety of standard and custom functions to meet specific locking requirements
- Exterior lever contains vandal-resistant slip clutch
How Does It Work?
Multi-point mortise locks provide safety & security in one lockset. The traditional lock operation (key thumb turn or lever retraction) operates all the deadbolts simultaneously. The wide variety of available functions meet almost any need.
Meets FEMA 361 & NSSA ICC 500